Friday, October 15, 2010

GOT THE STUDIO!!!

After 5 conversations I was able to reserve the studio.  Guess what?  The time slot I was able to reserve it for?  Time slot that appears as my lab time on my class program.  {sigh}  I don't know why things get so difficult, really.  It's like they have no clue how to work things sometmes.  It just reminded me of the last time I was a student there.  Honestly?  That morning I was thinking to just finish the semester and stick with NYIP alone if I wasn't able to reserve the studio.  At least , I got my studio time set.  My girls are set.  Now all I have to do is plan my shoot.  {shrieks}  Sooooo excited.  I have to work on my house though, too.  I pretty much procrastinate on everything and I really want to stop doing that.  Plus, yesterday I got this late Mother's Day gift I bought me and I'm DYING to play with that.  I also have this ambient light assignment I have to do.  Hmmm...maybe I should just stop writing now and get started?  Yeah, I think so.  'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment