Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Vintage-y Shoot

During that last semester at the institution, friend and I decided to set up a date for a mini-shoot.  We wanted to do something kind of vintage, something simple, yet nice.  So, I packed up my tote, got on the public transpo and headed out.
She had her clothing, her pearls, I had my DIY lamps (which one broke and I still don't understand how), and I did her hair.  (Funny thing about that is that I RARELY do my own hair, but it worked!!)  LOL
We did some shots in her bedroom and some in another bedroom.  I loved the second bedroom just because it has this wooden door I liked.  Then, when I went to take a ladies room break, for some reason I was inspired to use the bathroom.  Weird, I know.
Honestly, I loved the photos so much I used them for my end of semester portfolio. I got an A so I was VERY happy.  Of course, it took me forever to share them online.  LOL 
I found this website which does these free 30-second vids (they do paid vids also which have more options).  I searched for songs that I thought would look good with the video and found an song I thought was super cute.
Make your own slideshow at Animoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment